Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's cranberry casserole
- 3 cups cranberries (unsweetened)
- 2 cups chicken (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened cranberry juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons craisins
- Put chicken in bottom of casserole dish
- add other ingredients on top.
- bake on 400 30 minutes or until chicken is brown
- Serve hot or cold!
The cranberry title caught my eye 'cause I do love those little red, tart berries, & when pared with the 3 chicken breasts that I used, it all made for a great tasting meal! Definitely sweet, but very satisfying for the 2 of us, & this is a recipe that I'll be making again! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]