- 4 -5 apples (3 cups chopped)
- 2 cups cranberries, raw
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Chop the apples (unpeeled). Put apples, cranberries and sugar in the casserole and combine.
- In a medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and margarine.
- Top fruit mixture with oat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, until bubbly and light brown.
- Great warm as a side dish or as dessert with vanilla ice cream!