1/2 Photos of Cranberry Cashew Salad
Charlotte J's Note:
Add color and flavor to this lettuce salad with cranberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 red apple, cubed
- 1 yellow pear, cubed
- 1In large bowl, combine salad ingredients and toss to mix.
- 2In a covered container, combine all dressing ingredients.
- 3Shake vigorously until well mixed.
- 4Wait until ready to serve to add dressing to salad.
- 5Pour over salad and toss to coat evenly.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cashew Salad
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.3
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 921.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g