Recipe by Plainbil
A great side dish of carrots. So easy to make in the microwave.
Top Review by Ms. Mother Earth
I was looking for something to do with some leftover jellied cranberry sauce and found this recipe. It was pretty good. I wouldn't buy cranberry sauce specifically for this recipe, but it sure worked well when I had some left over looking for a use. :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cook sliced carrots in microwave on high (max power) for 7-9 minutes in 1 tablespoon water.
- Set aside.
- Place butter in 1 1/2 to 2 quart microproof casserole.
- Cook, covered, on high (max power) 1 minute, or until butter is melted.
- Add cranberry sauce. Cook, covered, on High 1 minute.
- Stir and mix in cooked carrots.
- Cook on Hi 2 minutes.
- Season to taste.