1/1 Photo of Cranberry Caramel Bars
I haven't tried these, they are for a request on the recipe board. This makes a nice Autumn dessert or snack. Great addition to the dessert table at Thanksgiving Holiday time too.
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 cups flour (save the 1/3 cup for the caramel) and the next 4 ingredients.
- 2Stir in butter until crumbly.
- 3Reserve a cup of this mixture.
- 4Press remaining mixture into lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- 5Bake 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans.
- 7Stir together caramel and 1/3 cup flour.
- 8Spoon over cranberries.
- 9Sprinkle with reserve 1 cup mixture.
- 10Bake 25 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Caramel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g