Recipe by ArtWork
This is one of my grandmother's recipes.
Top Review by LouAnn Anderson
This is one of my families favorite treats and one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. It is no fail. I used to make it every christmas. We moved about 5 years ago and I lost the recipe. I have been looking for it ever since. Thank you so much.
- 1 (16 ounce) canjellied sieved cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O or 2 (3 ounce) packages red Jell-O
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat sugar and cranberry sauce together in sauce pan.
- Melt and bring to a boil over moderate heat and add jello.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into lightly oiled 9x5x3 pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into small 1 to 1 1/2 pieces and roll in granulated sugar.
- Let stand at room temperature to dry.
- After 24 hours sugar again.
- You may add 1 1/2 pkg Knox gelatin for stiffer candy.