Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A nice addition to your holiday dessert table.
Make and share this Cranberry Cake With Butter Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cake: Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
- Add shortening, milk, and eggs.
- Beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Bake in buttered 9 inch square pan at 350º for 40 minutes.
- Serve with hot butter sauce.
- Hot butter sauce: Melt butter in double boiler.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well.
- Cook over hot water 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot over cake.