Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tart and moist cranberry cake recipe I found at AllRecipes.com and wanted to know the calorie content, so I'm posting it here!
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel or 2 tablespoons lemon peel
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder and nutmeg; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in cranberries and orange peel.
- Pour into a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.