- 2 1⁄2 lbs cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large stainless or enamel pot combine cranberries and juice and cook until berries pop and are soft, around 25 minutes.
- Stir to keep from sticking.
- Puree either in a blender, processor.
- Return to pot and add remaining ingredients and cook until thick, still stirring for around 15 minutes.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/2 inch head space and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.