Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Really good on a cold turkey or ham sandwich!
Make and share this Cranberry Butter recipe from Food.com.
- In a large stainless or enamel pot combine cranberries and juice and cook until berries pop and are soft, around 25 minutes.
- Stir to keep from sticking.
- Puree either in a blender, processor.
- Return to pot and add remaining ingredients and cook until thick, still stirring for around 15 minutes.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/2 inch head space and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
This recipe is very tasty with a zing! The only thing I would suggest is making this for half pints as I prepared six jars as required by the recipe and it only filled 2.5 jars...just a suggestion. Thanks
This was very good. It has a nice tang,isn't to sweet and the color is beautiful. You must use pure maple syrup. Do not use imitation. The pure syrup really stands out. I found using an immersion blender was alot easier than transfering to a stand blender/processor. It also made about 7 half-pints not 6.5 pints.