1/2 Photos of Cranberry Burritos
From a Cranberry Cookbook put out by the Westport-Grayland Washington Chamber of Commerce. (The Cranberry Coast)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a 13-inch oblong baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Brush tortillas on both sides with melted butter.
- 4Combine apple pie filling, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- 5Heat 4 tortillas at a time for 25 seconds, in microwave.
- 6Top tortillas with equal amounts of fruit mixture and fold burrito style. Place seam side down in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- 7Turn tortillas over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 8Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 354.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g