From a Cranberry Cookbook put out by the Westport-Grayland Washington Chamber of Commerce. (The Cranberry Coast)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 13-inch oblong baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush tortillas on both sides with melted butter.
- Combine apple pie filling, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- Heat 4 tortillas at a time for 25 seconds, in microwave.
- Top tortillas with equal amounts of fruit mixture and fold burrito style. Place seam side down in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn tortillas over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.