Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a Cranberry Cookbook put out by the Westport-Grayland Washington Chamber of Commerce. (The Cranberry Coast)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 13-inch oblong baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush tortillas on both sides with melted butter.
- Combine apple pie filling, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- Heat 4 tortillas at a time for 25 seconds, in microwave.
- Top tortillas with equal amounts of fruit mixture and fold burrito style. Place seam side down in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn tortillas over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.
What can I say, mikekey......I love cranberries and I love apple pie (I'd be unAmerican if I didn't), and this is a real winner. Unfortunately, I still can't manage to fold a tortilla correctly, but at least it didn't take away from the deliciousness of these little treats. Thnx for sharing another sweet little gem. Made for PRMR tag game.
These tortilla-wrapped apple-cranberry pies are great smelling, great tasting ~ Just plain all around GREAT!! I doubled the filling part of the recipe, then used 10 large tortillas ~ OUTSTANDING! Will do it again & again! Many thanks for posting this recipe!
At first I thought hmm "dried cranberries" got this recipe from the NEWEST ZAAR TAG GAME... and I'm sure glad I did. This tastes just like a apple cranberry crumb pie that I make during the holidays... except this was a lot easier and made for a nice snack. The boys loved it and so did I. The crunch from the walnuts and the tartness from the cranberries, (which by the way came out very moist as if they were fresh) made such a great taste. I made only minor changes... I cut up the apple pie filling with my pastry cutter which made the apples smaller, I sprinkled a little cinnamon\sugar combo on the top and some finely chopped walnuts that I had leftover on the cutting board. I'd definitely make this again. I feel like I just had a piece of pie. Yum-E ~V