Recipe by Outta Here
From a Cranberry Cookbook put out by the Westport-Grayland Washington Chamber of Commerce. (The Cranberry Coast)
Top Review by Darkhunter
What can I say, mikekey......I love cranberries and I love apple pie (I'd be unAmerican if I didn't), and this is a real winner. Unfortunately, I still can't manage to fold a tortilla correctly, but at least it didn't take away from the deliciousness of these little treats. Thnx for sharing another sweet little gem. Made for PRMR tag game.
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 13-inch oblong baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush tortillas on both sides with melted butter.
- Combine apple pie filling, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- Heat 4 tortillas at a time for 25 seconds, in microwave.
- Top tortillas with equal amounts of fruit mixture and fold burrito style. Place seam side down in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn tortillas over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.