1/1 Photo of Cranberry Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
A great cake for the fall cranberry season. I always have cranberries in the freezer (I stock up in the fall) and just thaw what I need for baking anytime of the year. This cake can be glazed with your favorite sugar glaze, or make glaze with powdered sugar and orange juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Coat a 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Cream sugar and butter until smooth and fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- 4Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- 5Add dry ingredients, alternately with buttermilk, to egg mixture. Beat until smooth.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 7Spoon batter into bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand in pan 15 minutes and then turn cake out onto plate.
- 9Glaze if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 395.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g