Recipe by DDW
This is an easy appetizer and a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce from the holidays. I saw this on Michael Chiarello's show on the food network. We love it - hope you do too!
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 1 French baguettes or 1 sourdough baguette, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the bread into 1 1/2" slices.
- Rub the garlic clove on one side of each piece of bread and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Spread each piece of bread with cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle each piece with the blue cheese.
- Have your rack about 2 down from the top of the oven and broil (or low broil if you have that option) until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.