Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A few stir-ins and "secret ingredients" make these brownies something extra yummy!
- 1 brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whisk together eggs, oil and yogurt.
- Add brownie mix and stir until combined.
- Fold in cranberries and chips.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick tests clean.
Dried cranberries--a unique addition making brownies even better. Very good! Made for Spring PAC 2012.