1/4 Photos of Cranberry Brie Bites
These are a fun appetizer and a much easier way to serve brie to a group. They are very versatile so you might want to try a brown sugar and walnut filling instead of the cranberry, or whatever is your preference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 12 squares and place inside mini muffins cups. (You may want to lightly spray to ensure they won't stick). Try not to leave any part of the muffin cup uncovered by dough or the cheese and cranberry will stick.
- 2Place a 1-inch square of cheese inside each cup.
- 3Then add about 1 T cranberry sauce on top of the cheese.
- 4Bake in a preheated 375°F oven till edges are a light brown, 10-15 minutes.
- 5Cool a few minutes (but not completely) before removing from muffin tins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Brie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 130.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g