Prep 25 mins
Cook 19 mins
These would be perfect at your holiday party or dinner!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄4 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 25 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces brie round, cut into 24 3/4-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer about 3 to 4 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and peel.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper gently into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above.
- Spray edges of wonton wrappers with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until bottoms of cups are beginning to brown.
- Place 1 cube of Brie in each cup; place sheet of aluminum foil over each pan to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until Brie is soft.
- Remove from oven; top each with about 1 teaspoon cranberry mixture.