- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine orange juice, rind, egg and salad oil.
- Add all at once to dry mixture. Stir just enough to moisten.
- Add nuts and cranberries.
- Bake in greased pan, 9 x 5 inches for 50 minutes in 350 degree oven.
This is delicious! And so easy to make, I had this mixed and in the oven in under 8 minutes. I ended up adding a little extra cranberries + lots of chopped walnuts and some slivered almonds. I will definitely be making this again for Thanksgiving. Thank you for posting!
This is an awesome recipe!! Instead of using zest, I used Orange Juice with lots of pulp. This made the Cranbery bread VERY moist and melt in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made this bread at thanksgiving time and it seems I am baking loaf after loaf to keep up with the requests! Great recipe!