1/1 Photo of Cranberry Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is a wonderful holiday bread with the added goodness of whole wheat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil two 9-by-5 inch loaf pans and set aside.
- 3Grate the rind off the oranges and reserve.
- 4Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice.
- 5Add enough boiling water to juice to make 1-1/2 cups liquid.
- 6Combine the juice and rind with the remainig ingredients.
- 7Place in prepared pans and bake for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Allow to cool 5 minutes in pan, turn out and cool thoroughly before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2200.1
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 903.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 414.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.4 g
- Sugars 217.8 g
- Protein 40.8 g