This is a wonderful holiday bread with the added goodness of whole wheat.
Make and share this Cranberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly oil two 9-by-5 inch loaf pans and set aside.
- Grate the rind off the oranges and reserve.
- Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Add enough boiling water to juice to make 1-1/2 cups liquid.
- Combine the juice and rind with the remainig ingredients.
- Place in prepared pans and bake for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes in pan, turn out and cool thoroughly before slicing.