Recipe by Tom Lambie
I have made this bread every year at Christmas for the last 25 years. It makes a wonderful gift. Also, it adds so much to your holiday meals.
- 236.59 ml cranberries, cut up
- 236.59 ml sugar (for over the cranberries)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 9.85 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml milk
- 709.77 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the cranberries. Pour the 1 cup of sugar over them.
- Mix well and refrigerate over night.
- Mix the egg, melted butter and milk together until smooth.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
- Fold in the cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.