Tom Lambie's Note:
I have made this bread every year at Christmas for the last 25 years. It makes a wonderful gift. Also, it adds so much to your holiday meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the cranberries. Pour the 1 cup of sugar over them.
- 2Mix well and refrigerate over night.
- 3Mix the egg, melted butter and milk together until smooth.
- 4Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
- 5Fold in the cranberries and nuts.
- 6Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 1059.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 67.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g