You can top these with sugar, or serve them plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Oil or line 8 -12 cup muffin pan (depending on size of muffin preferred.).
- 3Combine juice concentrate with applesauce and brown sugar.
- 4Stir in wheat bran and allow to sit for five minutes.
- 5Add flour and baking powder at once and stir quickly until all ingredients are moist, but do not overstir or beat.
- 6Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- 7Pour into 12 muffin cups (or 8) and bake 25-35 minutes. (Depending on how many muffins.).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g