Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can top these with sugar, or serve them plain.
Make and share this Cranberry Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Oil or line 8 -12 cup muffin pan (depending on size of muffin preferred.).
- Combine juice concentrate with applesauce and brown sugar.
- Stir in wheat bran and allow to sit for five minutes.
- Add flour and baking powder at once and stir quickly until all ingredients are moist, but do not overstir or beat.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups (or 8) and bake 25-35 minutes. (Depending on how many muffins.).