Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Great as Christmas gifts.
Make and share this Cranberry Bogs (Candy) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the caramels w/ the cream in the microwave, mix till all lumps are out.
- Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets and arrange the cashew pieces in small mounds.
- Use a small scoop and place a round of caramel over each mound of nuts.
- Push 4-5 craisins into the top of each mound of caramel.
- Place in the fridge and allow to firm up.
- Melt the two chocolates together and stir till smooth and no lumps.
- Dip the firmed up nut/caramel mound into the chocolate and coat both sides.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and refridgerate till chocolate is hard.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place in airtight container in cool place for upto around a month.
- Time includes chill time.