1/2 Photos of Cranberry Bogs (Candy)
Great as Christmas gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the caramels w/ the cream in the microwave, mix till all lumps are out.
- 2Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets and arrange the cashew pieces in small mounds.
- 3Use a small scoop and place a round of caramel over each mound of nuts.
- 4Push 4-5 craisins into the top of each mound of caramel.
- 5Place in the fridge and allow to firm up.
- 6Melt the two chocolates together and stir till smooth and no lumps.
- 7Dip the firmed up nut/caramel mound into the chocolate and coat both sides.
- 8Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and refridgerate till chocolate is hard.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet and place in airtight container in cool place for upto around a month.
- 10Time includes chill time.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bogs (Candy)
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g