Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was tired of same old cranberry sauce so...I dessed it up and it's the 1st thing people ask me to bring for dinners etc. The flavor's of the different fruit really make it good. Soo Yummy & soo easy too! Enjoy..
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- cherry-flavored dried cranberries (amount is up to you)
- 1 cup sugar (per directions on bag of cranberries)
- 1 cup water
- Cook cranberries per directions on the bag.
- Take off heat and let cool.
- Add the can of manderin oranges, blueberries and craisins.
- Put in refrigerator & chill.
- You, of course can add more or less of each of the fruit.