1/2 Photos of Cranberry Blueberry Bread for the Bread Machine
3 hrs 10 mins
D's Darling's Note:
I found this recipe in Betty Crocker's Best Bread Machine Cookbook. This is a recipe for a 2 pound loaf. I have used the cherries in it before and it too was good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Following the manufacturers directions for your bread machine, add all the ingredients to the bread pan except the cranberries and blueberries.
- 2Set the machine for either the Sweet or Basic/White bread cycle.
- 3Select either a Light or Medium crust.
- 4Add the cranberries and blueberries during the last 5 to 10 minutes of the kneading cycle or at the raisin/nut signal.
- 5*Note: Do not use the delay cycle for this bread recipe.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Blueberry Bread for the Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 236.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: