I found this recipe in Betty Crocker's Best Bread Machine Cookbook. This is a recipe for a 2 pound loaf. I have used the cherries in it before and it too was good.
- Following the manufacturers directions for your bread machine, add all the ingredients to the bread pan except the cranberries and blueberries.
- Set the machine for either the Sweet or Basic/White bread cycle.
- Select either a Light or Medium crust.
- Add the cranberries and blueberries during the last 5 to 10 minutes of the kneading cycle or at the raisin/nut signal.
- *Note: Do not use the delay cycle for this bread recipe.