1/2 Photos of Cranberry Bliss Bars (Easy Version)
This is a simple version of Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat), #203229, which is my signature recipe. This easier version makes a 9x13 pan (the original recipe is for a 10x15 pan) and uses a simpler list of ingredients. The result is a chewy iced "blondie" dotted with orange-flavored Craisins and white chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, then cooled a bit
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored craisins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 pan by lining it with parchment paper for easy removal (or spray with non-stick spray).
- 2Melt butter; cool slightly. In a mixer bowl, blend butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add all other ingredients except chips and Craisins. Once the mixture is just about blended, add 1/2 cup chips and 1/2 cup Craisins.
- 3Spread the thick batter into a 9x13 pan. Bake 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick tests clean. Do not overbake.
- 4Allow to cool thoroughly.
- 5When cool, frost with ready-made Cream Cheese frosting. Chop remaining 1/4 cup Craisins into small bits and scatter the bits over the top of the frosting.
- 6Melt remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate chips in the microwave (hint: add 1/2 t. canola oil to create a thin drizzle); use a fork to drizzle the melted chocolate on top. Cut into 18 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bliss Bars (Easy Version)
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g