1/1 Photo of Cranberry Bliss Bars
1 hr 15 mins
Nancy's Pantry's Note:
Thought I had lost this wonderful recipe. Placing it here for safe keeping. Feel free to substitute low-fat, reduced-calorie ingredients. The number of bars will be dependent upon the size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed (plus 1 tbsp., divided)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Combine flour, oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture and set aside. Place remaining crumbs in baking dish and spread out to form a crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese until fluffy and gradually mix in condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour evenly over crust.
- 4In small bowl, combine remaining sugar, cornstarch and cranberry sauce. Spoon over cream cheese mixture and sprinkle reserved crumbs over the top. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool at room temperature and refrigerate after cutting into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bliss Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1926 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6453.0
- Calories from Fat 2768
- Total Fat 307.6 g
- Saturated Fat 184.0 g
- Cholesterol 872.9 mg
- Sodium 3047.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 857.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.9 g
- Sugars 560.6 g
- Protein 89.9 g