1/3 Photos of Cranberry Bliss Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 6 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup candied ginger, finely chopped
- 1For bars:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 10x15 jelly roll pan with parchment paper, trimming away any excess.
- 3Cream butter and brown sugar in electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each to incorporate.
- 4Add dry ingredients in small amounts, allowing time to blend and not forgetting to scrape down the mixer bowl.
- 5Turn off mixer, remove paddle, and fold in cranberries, chocolate, and ginger peel.
- 6Spread batter over parchment on pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until bars are not puffy and slightly firm to the touch. Allow to cool.
- 7For topping:.
- 8In another electric mixer, blend softened cream cheese with powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, orange juice and orange zest, making sure you scrape down the mixer bowl and blend. Turn off mixer, remove paddle, and fold in dried cranberries.
- 9When bars are cool, spread frosting evenly on top and sprinkle with chocolate shavings (scrape a bar on the side with a large knife to get these- doesn't matter if it crumbles instead of curling).
- 10Cut bars into fourths along the length, and into 3 parts along the width, then cut each square into a triangle.
- 11Store bars in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Bliss Bars
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 62.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: