Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was posted by Lort and DIB's. I revised it to make it lighter.
- 1 cup land o lakes light butter
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Quaker Oats
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups nestle's white chocolate chips
- 1 cup ocean spray craisins
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia light cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups eagle brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour, oats, and orange peel until crumbly.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and cranberries and stir well.
- Set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Press remaining mixture into the greased pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk.
- After 15 minutes, remove the baking pan and pour the cream cheese mixture over the hot crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for another 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.