This drink comes out as a refreshing summer drink, and it is easy to make. I personally loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill up a cup about a quarter or halfway with the cranberry juice.
- 2Then pour a little bit of the selter in it.
- 3You could pour a little bit, or a lot.
- 4It depends on how juicy you want it to be, or how bubbly you want it to be.
- 5Then, for a special touch, add a drop of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Blast
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: