Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This drink comes out as a refreshing summer drink, and it is easy to make. I personally loved it.
Make and share this Cranberry Blast recipe from Food.com.
- Fill up a cup about a quarter or halfway with the cranberry juice.
- Then pour a little bit of the selter in it.
- You could pour a little bit, or a lot.
- It depends on how juicy you want it to be, or how bubbly you want it to be.
- Then, for a special touch, add a drop of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.