1/3 Photos of Cranberry, Bittersweet Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar Mix
Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, soda, and powder.
- 2Place in a 1 quart jar.
- 3Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
- 4Recipe to attach to jar:.
- 5Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Beat 12 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Place cookie mix in an other bowl and mix to combine ingredients. Add butter mixture and blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
- 7Cool on pan then remove to rack to completely cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry, Bittersweet Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar Mix
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g