Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I was experiencing with dehydrating cranberries and discovered the 2 flavors combined was excellent! The red pepper give it a "kick"!
- 2 lbs london broil beef, sliced
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine last 7 ingredients and mix well.
- You can dehydrate your own cranberries or buy pre-packaged.
- Add beef and marinate for 24 hours covered in refridgerator.
- Dehydrate on dehydrator or in oven at 200 degrees.
- Jerky is done when snaps back from bend.
- oven/dehydrator time varies, but around 8-10 hours.