Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Similar to Larabars.
Make and share this Cranberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Set out two pieces of plastic wrap for shaping and wrapping the bars.
- Do this first; you’ll have sticky fingers when you need it.
- Place the dates and cherries in a food processor.
- Pulse until processed to a paste.
- Transfer paste to a medium bowl (don’t clean processor).
- Add the nuts to the processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the nuts, along with the cinnamon, to the bowl with the fruit paste.
- Use your fingers to knead the nuts into the paste.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Place each half on each of one of the sheets of plastic wrap.
- Wrap the plastic around each bar and start squishing into a bar shape form.
- Press against countertop to flatten bottom side, flattening top side and ends with flat of hand.
- Tightly wrap the plastic around each bar and store in the refrigerator.