Make this in your oven. Has a fruity barbecue kind of taste that is really good. Have plenty of napkins! The sauce is kinda sticky!
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place chicken pieces on a foil covered baking sheet (one with sides will help keep the sauce from running off the pan).
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for approximately 55-60 minutes, basting every 15 minutes or so, cooking until the juices run clear and chicken is done.