Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
a simplr 2 step slow cooker recipe with fantastic results
- 1360.77-1814.36 g chicken pieces
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml diced celery
- 118.29 ml diced onion
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 236.59 ml jack daniels barbecue sauce
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover, and bake on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours.
Really good chicken. It was a nice combination of flavors and smelled so good while cooking. Thank you for the easy and yummy slow cooker recipe!
Five stars, we loved it! I didn't have jack daniels bbq sauce so just used the one I had and added a bit of bourbon to it LOL Also I used my own homemade cranberry sauce. Really easy, tasty recipe! Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for Sweet December tag game
Great slow-cooker recipe! The chicken was tender and the sauce was really tasty. I left out the celery and used a different brand of BBQ sauce; otherwise, kept to the recipe. I used leg portions as we love dark meat. Will definitely make this dish again! Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, December, 2011.