Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from The Joy of Cranberries. Easy and very good.
Make and share this Cranberry Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat corn oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion; stir and cook until softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Process mixture in a blender until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a glass jar.
- Store covered in refrigerator no longer than 1 week.