Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from The Joy of Cranberries. Easy and very good.
Make and share this Cranberry Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat corn oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion; stir and cook until softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Process mixture in a blender until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a glass jar.
- Store covered in refrigerator no longer than 1 week.