children from A to Z's Note:
This is from The Joy of Cranberries. Easy and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat corn oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion; stir and cook until softened.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Process mixture in a blender until smooth.
- 6Spoon mixture into a glass jar.
- 7Store covered in refrigerator no longer than 1 week.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 965.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 767.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 235.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 216.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g