2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is from www.bhg.com. Other variations are listed below as well. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker place meatballs. In a medium bowl combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce. Pour over meatballs in cooker; stir to coat.
- 2Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Serve meatballs with toothpicks. If desired, keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours.
- 3Makes 64 meatballs
- 4Cranberry-Chipotle Meatballs: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce to the cranberry-barbeque sauce mixture.
- 5Mexi-Meatballs: Substitute one 16-ounce jar of salsa and one 10-ounce can of enchilada sauce for the cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce.
- 6Saucepan variation: In a large saucepan combine thawed meatballs and desired sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Barbecue Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: