Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These tasty muffins are a good way to use up over-ripe bananas and are great for those who are allergic to dairy products as they can be made with either butter or non-dairy margarine. This recipe was developed in the test kitchens of Robin Hood Multifoods.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Beat together egg, bananas and melted butter or margarine until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir to blend.
- Stir in cranberries just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling almost to the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
Really tasty and easy to make. I also used some cinnamon and added a walnut streusel topping for crunch. Thanks for the recipe.
I made these with fresh cranberries (I LOVE cranberries so I used 1 1/2 cups and I chopped them a little but they were YUMMMY THANKS!