- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups oats
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted (I use non-hydrogenated)
- 1 cup cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly grease muffin cups or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine egg, banana, and margarine until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until done.