Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
A new twist on an old favorite. This is EXCELLENT with cream cheese spread.
Make and share this Cranberry Banana Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Stir in bananas, flour, baking soda and pecans.
- Mix well with mixer.
- Fold cranberry sauce in by hand.
- Pour into 2 well greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from pans.