Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We all know smoothies can be good for us, it gives us the fruit we need. This drink has the health benefits of cranberries and bananas.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- In blender place half the orange juice, bananas, cranberries, milk, sugar and ice cubes. Cover and blend.
- Pour into pitcher or chilled glasses.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve.
I have a banana base smoothie everyday for breakfast. This blend was good. I did not have orange juice so I threw in a large orange(peeled of course), and used frozen bananas and cranberries ( I try to avoid using Ice cubes). I also added some crushed flax seed. I used unsweetened almond milk Instead of cows milk. forgot to add the sugar and still it is very flavorful. Thanks for posting.
I really enjoyed this one & so did my toddler DD. I omitted the milk & sugar & used some vanilla yoghurt in place of it. Great blend of flavours & we will make this again! Thanks for posting!