Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
I really liked this bread--a great combination. I made in a a small loaf pan and and an individual serving loaf pan (which I store in the freezer for later). I mix WW flour with unbleached white which is what I used instead of some white and some whole wheat as indicated in the recipe. Recipe source: WW weekly (given out at WW meetings) 5 points plus/serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray loaf pan (see note as I used smaller pans than the 9 x 5 pan indicated but cooked for same amount of time).
- In a bowl combine flours and dry ingredients (flour - salt) and set aside.
- In another bowl and using an electric mixer beat sugar and oil together until for 2 minutes.
- Beat in egg substitute (I didn't have egg beaters so used packaged egg whites) and then beat in the bananas. Scrape down side of bowl.
- Stir in flour mixture and cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan (or pans).
- Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until bread is done.
Great combination! Loved the bit of tartness the cranberries give this. I am going to add some nuts next time, too.