Recipe by ellie_
I really liked this bread--a great combination. I made in a a small loaf pan and and an individual serving loaf pan (which I store in the freezer for later). I mix WW flour with unbleached white which is what I used instead of some white and some whole wheat as indicated in the recipe. Recipe source: WW weekly (given out at WW meetings) 5 points plus/serving
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour (see note in description)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (I used egg whites)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray loaf pan (see note as I used smaller pans than the 9 x 5 pan indicated but cooked for same amount of time).
- In a bowl combine flours and dry ingredients (flour - salt) and set aside.
- In another bowl and using an electric mixer beat sugar and oil together until for 2 minutes.
- Beat in egg substitute (I didn't have egg beaters so used packaged egg whites) and then beat in the bananas. Scrape down side of bowl.
- Stir in flour mixture and cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan (or pans).
- Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until bread is done.