Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A subtle combination of flavors. Easy to make.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 -3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Combine butter with sugar and beat until fluffy; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. . Stir in bananas, mixing well.
- Whisk dry ingredients. Stir into butter mixture alternately with milk, making three additions of dry ingredients and 2 of milk.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Put into greased and floured 9 x 5 inch pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes .
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.