1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A subtle combination of flavors. Easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter with sugar and beat until fluffy; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. . Stir in bananas, mixing well.
- 2Whisk dry ingredients. Stir into butter mixture alternately with milk, making three additions of dry ingredients and 2 of milk.
- 3Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- 4Put into greased and floured 9 x 5 inch pan.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes .
- 6Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 338.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g