1/14 Photos of Cranberry Banana Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Use up the leftover cranberries, freeze the loaf for later. I often make half of this into a loaf and half into small muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Grease an 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- 3Mix sugar and butter in a medium mixing bowl until completely blended.
- 4Add banana, milk and eggs, mixing well.
- 5Add dry ingredients, mixing just until moist.
- 6Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- 7Spread batter evenly in the loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the bread comes out clean.
- 9Remove from pan, cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1035 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2862.7
- Calories from Fat 891
- Total Fat 99.0 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 502.5 mg
- Sodium 1315.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 457.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.4 g
- Sugars 226.6 g
- Protein 52.0 g