1/6 Photos of Cranberry Baked Pancakes-Arsenic and Old Lace B&b Inn
This is a very quick and simple breakfast dish but looks very impressive. The apples, cranberries, cinnamon and maple syrup are wonderful together. Toasted pecans would also be good sprinkled over the apple slices with the cranberries. Serve with with warm maple syrup or fresh apple butter. Recipe from Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare pancake mix according to package directions and set aside.
- 3Pour melted butter in 9" pie plate. Place apple slices in bottom of pie plate; arrange cranberries on top of apples.
- 4Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle syrup over apples; carefully pour batter on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate. Cut in wedges and serve with warm maple syrup or fresh apple butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Baked Pancakes-Arsenic and Old Lace B&b Inn
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 14.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: