Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is another one of those recipes where I just had to try it because it sounded so strange. If you like the taste of cranberry sauce, I think you will enjoy this. The cranberry taste is fairly subtle.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 grated onion
- 4 slices bacon
- Combine all ingredients except bacon in a 2 quart casserole. Place bacon across top of beans.
- Bake uncovered at 325 for approximately 3 hours.