Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like avocados you have to try this! It is the perfect holiday appetizer for those that do! I had this at a friends house this Thanksgiving- between me and the rest of the guests it was gone in a matter of minutes! I had to have the recipe- it was that good. My friend says that every time she makes it it is a hit- and it's SO SIMPLE. She tells me she the recipe came from Martha Stewart
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jalapeno, minced- remember to remove the seeds unless you like it really spicy
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 2 -4 ripe avocados, cut into cubes-dice size
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl whisk together lime juice, honey, jalapeno and red onion.
- Cut each cranberry in half or chop them into 3 or 4 pieces- drain them on a paper towel to remove extra moisture.
- Add avocado, cranberries, cilantro, salt and pepper to the honey/lime mixture and toss gently.
- Serve with chips.