1/1 Photo of Cranberry Avocado Salad W/Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
Oh my! A field of greens topped with avocados, cilantro, craisins, spiced almonds and drizzled with a white balsamic vinaigrette. Kudos to The Café Sucré Farine, Chris Scheuer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ingredients for the dressing
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients for the salad
- 1For the dressing: Combine all ingredients in a pint sized glass jar and shake well to dissolve sugar.
- 2For the salad: place greens and cilantro leaves in a large bowl.
- 3Add avocado and dried cranberries and about 1/4 cup of the dressing and toss gently.
- 4Scatter candied almonds over salad and sprinkle lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pass extra dressing.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Avocado Salad W/Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar