Recipe by KathyLRichey
You may also brown chicken in a skillet then transfer it with remainig ingredients to a slow cooker. Heat on high for 4 hours.
Top Review by Loves-2-Cook
I thought this was very good. I made as directed except left out the soy sauce. I think next time I will leave out the garlic. I used the pre-chopped kind from a jar. Maybe using fresh, the flavor wouldn't be as strong. I will definitely make it again though. Thanks for the recipe!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides.
- Place browned chicken in a 2 quart baking dish, coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the remaining ingredients: pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes then uncover and cook for 15 more minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees.