Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this off the Weight Watchers site. Give plain cranberry sauce a rest this year. Try out a jazzed-up version full of apricots, with a hint of orange. 1 Point
- 12 ounces cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot halves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fruit jelly, orange
- Over medium-high heat combine all ingredients; cook until cranberries have popped, 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve at room temperature.
- Yields 1/4 cup servings.
Loved this recipe! I added 1 cup of Splenda and microwaved 6-8 minutes.